Congratulations and welcome to Vassar!
There are a number of things you must do before arriving on campus for First Year Orientation in August. The following is a "To Do" list of these items.
- Report any outside scholarships or awards
- Complete Vassar Development Survey
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Requirements: Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (if borrowing a loan)
- Review Health Insurance and Tuition Insurance policies: complete a waiver form for each service you wish to opt out of
- Apply for a work study job: opens August 15th for eligible students. For an overview of the process, refer to the "How to" guide. International students may have additional requirements and should refer to the International "How to" guide.
- Start budgeting: create an account on CashCourse with your Vassar email
- Pay your bill: familiarize yourself with the billing process