Skip to contentSkip to site navigation
Please visit our COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates page for all developments.

Required Forms

The I-9 Form is required to legally begin work on campus. Once an employer offers you a job, download the I-9 and bring it along with the required original identification and employment authorization documentation to the Student Employment Office. Please note this must be done in person, with original documentation (no copies, scans, pictures, etc).

  • Original documentation includes more than just a drivers license. Generally students use either a Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Social Security Card, or birth certificate along with their student ID or license. Please refer to the List of Acceptable Documents for more information.
  • The I-9 can only be completed after you receive a job offer, but must be completed before you are officially hired and start working

Instructions for Form I-9

Form I-9 (Fill and Print)

Form I-9 (This version is unfillable, and must be printed to complete)

See also, Forms and Guides